Instant Action Demo Center
Located in the base lodge of Wachusett Mountain, our demo center has the largest selection of demo ski equipment in Southern New England. We offer over 100 pairs of skis, intermediate and advanced boots, intermediate to expert snowboards, telemark skis and have recently expanded our inventory of backcountry AT skis with skins. We also offer a fleet of snowshoes, so you can explore winter though the hiking trails and woods of Wachusett Mountain State park!
Demo vs. Rentals
Basic rental equipment is the right tool for a beginner or novice to get out on snow for those first few days, but if your skills place you in a level above novice, and you don’t own your own equipment, or are looking to explore what is new in the market, the MTNside Demo center is where you want to land on your visit to Wachusett.
- Equipment focused to a wider range of skiers and riders than the basic rental equipment
- Models with a wide variety for every skill level.
- Can accommodate guests with or without their own boots.
- We gain constant feedback about the personality of particular models from our staff who are out skiing and riding daily, from the dozens demo customers who help us refine our opinions, and from the comments collected from our Ride 'Em and Rank 'Em Test Crew.
- We use this wealth of information to formulate a recommendation on which models to try that will deliver maximum enjoyment.
Reserve your demos online and save $3.00. You can chose a specific model and size, reserve up to a week in advance and as late as 7:00 pm for the next morning’s adventure! Reserve Online
If you don’t know what model is right for you, no problem, we can help you sort out the options when you arrive, but you can still reserve, get the savings and we’ll help you decide when we see you.
- Demo reservations must be submitted by 7:00pm of the previous day.
- All demo reservations must be paid in advance.
- Demos must be picked up by 10:00am or demo fee will be forfeited.
- Night demos must be picked up by 6:00pm.
- A valid credit card and driver's license required to demo.
If you’re ready to buy, we’ll refund all demo session fees incurred during the two weeks previous to your ski or board purchase. Ask us for details.