The offspring of a one-night stand between two of Burton's most revered all-terrain boards, the men's Burton Skeleton Key Snowboard has quickly become a staple in the quivers of our testers and team riders. From Japan-deep pow to Mount Baker's legendary banks, this uniquely hard-charging directional shape fuses camber with a slightly increased waist width that carves like a knife.
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dual zone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength