The Head Kore 87 is a great option for advanced intermediate to expert level skiers looking for a solid front side ski with all mountain characteristics. A Karuba Woodcore is super lightweight giving natural liveliness and the Topless Tech adds durability without adding weight, giving a lightweight feel. The Koroyd Layer provides stable edge hold while keeping the chatter down for smooth riding and the Graphene Layer delivers super lightweight and responsive rigidity for consistent edge hold. Rip up the frontside with the Head Kore 87.
- Karuba Woodcore- is an ultra lightweight platform, delivering natural liveliness and snappiness.
- Sandwich Cap Construction- brings a good mix of torsional stiffness and playfulness.
- Graphene Layer- is a super strong material that's as thin as an atom but stronger then diamonds for maximum responsiveness while keeping the ski super lightweight.
- Topless Tech- super lightweight top sheet for extra weight savings and lots of durability.
- Koroyd Layer- creates solid and stable edge hold while providing vibration dampening for silky smooth riding.